PLEASE READ THE AGREEMENT BELOW CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING A REQUEST TO SHARE DATA. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU CANNOT UPLOAD DATA ON THIS PLATFORM.
By clicking “I agree”, you agree to make available to NFPA certain fire service data including but not limited to fire incident data; inspection, mitigation, suppression and operations data; demographic information; building property, occupancy and use; insurance loss and claims data; reports and other fire-related information generated, developed, or collected by you or your fire service agency (the “Data”) for NFPA to freely use for its own purposes and to make available for any lawful purpose by any means in NFPA’s sole discretion.
When you use these online services to share Data, you are certifying that you understand and agree to the following conditions:
- You must (i) register for an account on the NFPA.org website; (ii) be at least 18 years of age; and (iii) if uploading on behalf of an organization, be an authorized representative of such organization with the authority to bind such organization to these terms.
- You have the necessary rights, consents, releases and permissions to provide the Data to NFPA and to authorize NFPA to use the Data in the manner permitted herein, including but not limited to building data models, research, reporting, data analysis, or developing commercial information and tools.
- You will not upload or share any information that violates any laws or third party rights (including but not limited to a third party’s intellectual property or privacy right) or contains objectionable or otherwise unlawful material.
- Your Data does not contain any virus, adware, spyware, worms or other malicious code.
- NFPA expressly disclaims any warranty that the security measures used to protect Data will be effective.
- This agreement will not create a joint venture, partnership or other formal business relationship or entity of any kind, or an obligation to form any such relationship or entity.
- NFPA reserves the right to refuse participation to any data-sharing applicant or participant at any time in its sole discretion.